Pati Araujo
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Hello!

2 participantes

Ir para baixo

Hello! Empty Hello!

Mensagem  nanasdinky Ter Ago 24, 2010 4:31 am

Hello everyone! Im Gerri Phillips (nanasdinky is my user name) Thanks for letting me join you! I hope I can understand enough so I will know what to do and what is going on Smile I may have to ask a lot of questions...hoping to get to know everyone and make new friends Smile Im ready to start whenever you want me to...do we request a kit or do you just give us one?? Just let me know! Again thanks for letting me join you!!

nanasdinky

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Mensagem  Admin Qui Ago 26, 2010 2:37 pm

I thank you for your presence here, we really hope to understand, because I write only to warn the google translator, and lap here for you, so do not really know if the translation comes out correct, I get a few things to tidy up, but I can not speak fluent English! I will always respond in Portuguese also for understanding the other girls getting easier right!
But it's so good because we learn more!
About the kits, you choose what you want and tell me the topic that you send the coupons. You can get older, but preferably to the newest ok!
Be very welcome!

Pati

Eu que agradeço pela sua presença aqui, espero realmente que a gente se entenda, pois só para avisar eu escrevo no google tradutor, e colo aqui pra você, então não sei se realmente a tradução sai correta, algumas coisas eu chego até a arrumar, mas não sei falar fluente o inglês! Vou sempre responder em português também para o entendimento das outras meninas ficar mais facil tá!
Mas é bom pois assim aprendemos mais!
Sobre os kits, vc escolhe qual vc quer e me fala no tópico que te mando os cupons. Pode pegar os mais velhos, mas de preferencia aos mais novos ok!
Seja muito bem vinda!

Pati
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://patiaraujo.forumeiros.com

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos